I. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect the following information when you visit our Site:
- Information you provide to us, such as your name and e-mail address, when submitting to our “Contact Us” form
- IP address
- Device type
- Browser type
- Operating system, Internet service provider, and mobile network providers
- Usage information, such as the time and date of your visits
II. How We Use Information Collected on the Site
MMWW uses information it receives and collects:
- For website analytics
- To provide customer support or inquiries via our “Contact Us” form
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To protect the safety of the Site
- As otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you from time to time
III. Who Do We Share Your Information With?
We share the information we collect with the following third parties:
- Our service providers, which are contractually obligated to provide services to us in a manner consistent with this Policy.
Any third parties will be required by us to implement measures to protect your personal information. Please note that we may need to disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, to exercise and protect the legal rights of MMWW or its personnel and representatives, to investigate, prevent or respond to suspected illicit activities, including fraud and threats of harm to individuals.
IV. How Long Do We Retain Your Information
MMWW may be required to retain certain information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
VI. What Are Your Rights and Choices ?
Your right to make informed decisions about information collection is important to MMWW.
To stop receiving advertising e-mails, follow the “unsubscribe” instructions in any advertising e-mail we send you .
If you are in the European Union, you also have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of your personal information in MMWW’s database
- verify the origin and accuracy of your personal information
- request that we correct, update, amend, delete, or transform your personal information into anonymous form
- provide you information about how we use your information
- oppose the processing of your personal information on legitimate grounds
- lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
To exercise any of these privacy rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know that in order for us to respond to your request we may require that you verify your identity.
VII. Our Location
We are located in and process all personal information collected from the Site in the United States.
If you are located in Mexico, the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
MMWW has established appropriate technical and organizational safeguards consistent with industry standards and applicable law to help prevent unauthorized access, loss, disclosure, modification or destruction of the information we collect. While we are committed to ensuring the security of such information, you should be aware that no data protection measures can provide 100% guarantee of security. Consequently, we — like everyone else — cannot warrant or guarantee the complete security of the information in our possession.
IX. Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you believe your child or someone else has provided MMWW with personal information about your child and you would like to have the information removed, please contact us and we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our records.
X.Do Not Track
MMWW does not currently respond to do not track signals.
XIII. Updates and Contacting Us